Focused on protecting your privacy, PAUL BRIAL is committed to ensuring the best level of protection of your personal data.
In order to provide its service, PAUL BRIAL collects personal data of its clients. Data collection takes place on the PAUL BRIAL website, by telephone or upon receipt of the paper order.
In the forms of collection of this personal data in the site, in paper or via telephone, the Client is informed of the obligatory character or not of the collection of the data. In case you do not fill in one of the mandatory field data, PAUL BRIAL will not be able to provide your service.
The controller of personal data processing is Faroma - Distribuição de Vestuário Lda, who, as the data controller, undertakes to comply with the legal provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of personal data.
- Postal address: S. Veríssimo Industrial Zone, Sector II, pav. 11 and 29, Tamel S. Veríssimo, 4750-734 Barcelos (Portugal)
- Email of the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
I. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A) The information you submit to us: In order to place an order on our website, you create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us the following data:
- Your identification details and contact information: your first name, your name, the language and country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and your phone number.
- The economic and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all the payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not keep any card number), the information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- Your profile - if you open a customer account, you create a profile and you identify yourself during your visits to our website, data will be saved such as your customer ID and password, recent purchases or your preferences.
- Your personal preferences: this includes your wish list, your marketing and cookie preferences
- Additional personal information - You can also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, ... We are the only ones to collect and keep this additional information, we use it in our analyzes to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data are required fields because it is data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example to deliver a package we need your mailing address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up-to-date. Please inform us of any change of information.
We do not save sensitive personal information of any kind, so our website is not intended for children so we do not store any data about children.
B) Data obtained via cookies
- Usage data - this information includes the products and services you purchased from us and the way you use our website and our applications.
Technical Data - this information includes:
- Your IP address, search engine and version, location and time zone, browser extension, operating system and platform, as well as other technical data on the device you are using to navigate our website.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have viewed or researched; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages.
III. THIRD PARTIES
As part of your use of our site, you may be required to receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services. It can be:
- Financial institutions
- Detection and fraud prevention entities
- Logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers related to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons for example:
- payment services to make the payment;
- Delivery companies to deliver your order;
- Credit agencies and fraud prevention to check your credit and your identity;
- Analysis software that allows us to process your information in order to optimize your shopping experience on our website
We ask third parties to respect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own use.
IV. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal basis:
When processing your data, we rely on legal grounds that depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you buy products from our site, we need your personal data to execute the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal foundations such as your legitimate interests. For example, we believe that it is in your best interests that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customers have access to your order information to serve you better, that we can better understand your use of our site to improve its ergonomics and the services we offer you
- We respect the importance given to consent in the new law of the RGPD.
Your consent must be given in a clear and unambiguous manner. Therefore, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
- We explain to you the use that we will make of your data and the type of communication that you will receive
- You must check a box validating your consent to subscribe
- Children under 16 can not give their consent
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. In case you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email "To unsubscribe, go to this page. A page opens then and you just have to click on the button "validate your unsubscription". If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your profile.
Cookies (including those in advertising banners) require specific unsubscription, please click here for more information.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Liberté" of January 6, 1978, as modified by the law of August 6, 2004, the Customer has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him.
- Right of access to the data: to offer you the possibility to receive a copy of the personal information that we have about you
- Right to correction: allow you the opportunity to request the correction of inaccurate information about you.
- Right to the deletion of your personal data: give you the means to ask us to delete your data.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore at any time and without any cost send us an e-mail to benefit from your rights. Or send us an email to the following address:
Faroma - Distribução de Vestuário Lda
Zona Industrial of S. Veríssimo, Sector II, pav. 11th 29,
4750-734 Tamel S. Veríssimo, Barcelos
However, please note that we are not always able to respond to this request for legal reasons that we will explain to you, if any, after receiving your request.
If you have a customer account, you can also change your personal details from your customer area by logging in with your email address and password.
V. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. That's why we recommend that you choose an effective password and not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Stay aware of the risks incurred on public wifi networks.
If you receive an e-mail claiming to be the brand for which we are working and asking you to provide personal information, please do not reply and we will forward this email so that we implement the necessary actions.
All our service providers work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and must, therefore, comply with the same legislation as we do. In the event that some are located outside this area, we would like to assure you that the transfer of your data will be done with the appropriate care. We have signed contractual clauses with each of them in the framework of the RGPD.
VI. THE TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your data as long as you remain a customer but also afterwards, to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the necessary data to meet legal requirements, accounting or analysis. We can also keep your data for research or statistical analysis. More specifically :
- As part of a subscription to our newsletter, we will not recontact you if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes for this policy will be updated on this page, if appropriate, this one will be notified to you by e-mail.